Will signing under COVID-19
- Download our “Will signing under COVID-19” factsheet here
FREE Guide to Wills and Estate Planning – Consumer Booklet
- Download your free copy of our guide “How to Ensure Your Will is Fit for Purpose” here
FREE Guide to Wills and Estate Planning – Business Booklet
- Download your free copy of our guide “Business Wills & Succession Planning” here
Why do I need a Lasting Power of Attorney?
- The Heather Bateman story – this could happen to anyone, at any time…
Lasting Power of Attorney
- What is an Lasting Power of Attorney?
- What is a Pilot Trust?
- When you might use a Pilot Trust
- Setting up Pilot Trusts
Rules of Intestacy
- “If you don’t have a Will, the Government has one for you, and it’s unlikely to be one you’ll want!!” – this is where your assets will go if you don’t have an up-to-date valid Will…
Guidance for people wanting to manage a bank account for someone else
- This guidance explains how a person can manage a bank or building society account on another person’s behalf. It describes the circumstances in which this is possible and how it can be done. It also sets out the documents you will need to show the bank or building society to be able to manage the account.